– Single-direction or reversible ventilation unit consisting of a fan, silencers, deflectors and brackets, certi-
fied for smoke
extraction in accordance with standard EN-12101-3:2002/AC:2006.
– Turnable impellers in cast aluminum designed for optimum thrust.
– Protection guard against contacts, in accordance with standard UNE-EN ISO 12499:2010 in single-direc-
– Deflectors to increase airflow range, on the impeller side. Reversible models are fitted with deflectors
on both sides.
– High effective silencers with thermal and acustic insulation.
– Airflow direction from motor to impeller or 100% reversible.
– Class H motors ongoing use 51 and S2 emergancy use with ball bearings. IP55 protection and 2 speed.
– Three-phase 400V-50Hz
Maximum temperature of air to be carried: $1 continuous operation -20°C +55°C S2 operation
Also suitable for hot climates with temperatures up to 50°C. $2 operation 300°C/2h. 400°C/2h.
– Anticorrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190°C anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel
– Different thrust performance from that indicated.